Santander Social Tech is our program aimed at supporting the digitalization of social entities to improve the impact and efficiency of their actions.
The program consists of three parts:
- Santander Social Tech Workshops: we offer participating organizations online training to acquire digital skills and competencies to improve their communication, fund training and internal management.
- Santander Social Tech Consulting: after completing the training, interested organizations will receive a personalized consulting service for two months to experience real progress in their digitization.
- Santander Social Tech Grants: organizations participating in the Santander Social Tech Workshops will be eligible for financial aid of up to 5,000 euros to boost their digitization.
To carry out the program, Fundación Banco Santander has two calls for applications:
- Call for training and consultancy (first quarter): aimed at organizations with a low or medium degree of digital maturity that want to participate in training and consultancy.
- Call for Santander Social Tech Grants (December): aimed at organizations that, once the training is completed, need help to implement digital improvements.